Welcome to the CAMPEP Online Application Submission System
Medical Physics Continuing Education Credit (MPCEC) Repository
Once you have accessed the CAMPEP system, you can:
- Submit an Educational Program or Activity Application
- Update your personal Profile record maintained in the database
- Access your personal CAMPEP Transcripts
Table of Contents
Accreditable Medical Physics Continuing Educationa Activities:
Types of Educational Programs or Activities approved by CAMPEP:
- Live Meetings
- Remotely Directed Continuing Education Program (RDCE)-(Online Continuing Education)
All payments must be processed online. Acceptable forms of payment are VISA, MASTERCARD AND AMERICAN EXPRESS Credit Cards. Debit Cards are not accepted.
AAPM now offers meeting evaluation service for CAMPEP CEC applicants.
The Commission on Accreditation of Medical Physics Education Programs, Inc. (CAMPEP) has teamed up with the American Association of Physicists in Medicine (AAPM) to offer a new meeting evaluation service to Educational Program Applicants. For $500, AAPM will host an on-line evaluation and prepare the Attendee upload spreadsheet for you. CLICK HERE to download a copy of this agreement form, sign and return to email@example.com or fax to 301-209-0862 to get started.
- Types of individual Profile records maintained
- Use of Profile records
- Update your Profile record
MPCEC Repository: (Beginning in April, 2006)