Accessing Personal Transcripts
CAMPEP will maintain a repository of credits earned by qualified medical physicists who have attended CAMPEP-approved educational programs as follows:
- Following an educational program, it is the responsibility of the Program Director to submit to CAMPEP the attendee names, credits earned, and appropriate processing fees in order for the individual attendee to access his/her personal transcript.
- If the required information and processing fee has not been provided by the Program Director, a transcript cannot be viewed by the attendee.
- Transcripts will be available for approved CAMPEP courses for which online applications were submitted after April 1, 2006.
- The database does not retain any transcripts earned before April 2006.
Once logged in to your personal homepage, you can view transcripts for CAMPEP-approved courses you've attended.
- Annual Transcript
- Cumulative Transcript
Ordering Official Transcripts
- If you would like to be mailed an official version of a transcript, select Order Transcript and complete the payment information.
- There is a $25 processing fee for each transcript ordered.
- Transcripts will be mailed within 2 weeks of order receipt.